GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pair of brand new S10's I had right off the lot. Black one is 89, Burgundy/Silver is a 90. When I was single and still had money :eek:uch:

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Money and I used to be the best of friends. We'd go everywhere together. We'd go camping together, we'd go hang out at the mall. Anytime that I went to buy something for my truck, money would come with me and make the experience so much better.

Then, one day, money got mad at me and we had a big fight. It was pretty ugly. Lots of name calling. Since then, money and I haven't been together much at all. Going to the store just isn't the same without my friend money.

I miss money. I wish money would come back and visit me.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Money and I used to be the best of friends. We'd go everywhere together. We'd go camping together, we'd go hang out at the mall. Anytime that I went to buy something for my truck, money would come with me and make the experience so much better.

Then, one day, money got mad at me and we had a big fight. It was pretty ugly. Lots of name calling. Since then, money and I haven't been together much at all. Going to the store just isn't the same without my friend money.

I miss money. I wish money would come back and visit me.
huh, my story is about the same, but money became friends with my wife instead.

Hope you get your friend back soon:tongue:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats weird my money did the same thing when I got married....I'm going down to the Police station to fill out a missing persons report. (Or a victim impact statement)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts