GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 03 trailblazer that the service engine lite came on and reduced power lite also. the code is for the app sensor circuit. does anyone know what could be the cause of this ? is it the sensor at the pedal or the one on the engine. i know it is a wire to wire system. also when the lites come on i shut down engine and then restart and all is fine. any thoughts out there. mike

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
i have a 03 trailblazer that the service engine lite came on and reduced power lite also. the code is for the app sensor circuit. does anyone know what could be the cause of this ? is it the sensor at the pedal or the one on the engine. i know it is a wire to wire system. also when the lites come on i shut down engine and then restart and all is fine. any thoughts out there. mike
What was the code or codes that came up? APP refers to accelerator pedal position.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it was1471 but not sure, i need to scan it again. i use a snapon modis but it is new to me. they told me it would tell me how to test circuit but as of yet i have not found out how to do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts