GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post some pics of your rides. Let's go people, we need to see them! Post them to this topic, or make your own topic.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

Hey this is my truck. It's an 07 Sierra Crewcab. Current mods are in my sig. By the end of January I should have some new chrome handles, speed scene chrome mesh grille and a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer. Any comment or advice would be great :great:

·
Registered
717 Posts

Hey this is my truck. It's an 07 Sierra Crewcab. Current mods are in my sig. By the end of January I should have some new chrome handles, speed scene chrome mesh grille and a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer. Any comment or advice would be great :great:
The rims Look Great on your truck Bro ..:great::great:

Mark

·
Registered
717 Posts

Mark

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey, ya'll got some great looking trucks. makes me want to put on some extra stuff. I'm more into 4wd stuff, but to each his own.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine needs a washing, but I'll gladly show it off.
Great looking truck. Looks clean from this photo. Even the fog lamps are clean. ;-)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I did give it a brief washing right before that pic but it was so cold I had to stop. You can see the ice hanging underneath that I gave up on till warmer weather.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Thanks, I like it a bunch. Your's is NO slouch either. I do like the new ones also. Maybe Some Day.
Thanks, I'd like it a whole lot more if I wasn't paying on it for the next 6 years but where would be the fun in having way more money to spend on everything else.:glasses:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got a 6 year loan on mine. The longer loan did decrease the payment to an acceptable level though. Isn't being tied to a payment the American way? I always thought so.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya'll need to post more photos! ;-)

·
Registered
407 Posts
TomsHHR

·
Registered
133 Posts