GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any 03-05 where the driver seat adjusts UP & DOWN? So far every Silvy I've come across they do not.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome Budweiser,I've never seen this option myself. Bucket or bench. I have seen people custom shim seat up.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any 03-05 where the driver seat adjusts UP & DOWN? So far every Silvy I've come across they do not.
GM offered both a 6 way power adjustable seat( 2LT models )and a 10 way power adjustable seat( 3LT & SS )at least in the 07 Classics and I believe in earlier models as well. They would be the same seats from at least like 05 and on anyway so could be retrofitted I am sure. I believe at least one, if not both, of those would have up and down.

·
Registered
137 Posts
seats up/down

i have 2000 rado with 3 adjustment buttons, i think it's the 10 way one, as all moves which ever way you want to. you can trick it into going up or down by simply consecutively moving anterior and posterior aspects of the seat cushion.
donno if it can be retrofitted. i know that with a good welder buddy and drill and tape measure, everything can be done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for everyones advice. I really want a Silverado (I hate Ford) Test drove a few silvy's, really liked 1 of them but being so damn short (5'3") it was very uncomfortable driving without being able to adjust the seat up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts