GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Chevy Silverado Owners are on this website? Sound off if you like this Chevy Silverado Forums.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I'll be joining you soon with all kinds of retarded questions..LOL I'm selling the TB to go back to a 1/2 ton. Don't loose faith brother :great:

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm amazed that the traffic has just about doubled every 2 months this year, so we're about to hit critical mass.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'm buying a tent trailer too. To haul behind it this weekend.
I keep thinking about a tent trailer, that's just about right for my family right now. Something fairly lightweight, but good enough to get out of town for a few days and rough it.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
You decided on a pick-up? Cool!

Are you going with the trail manor?
Ya I need to haul 4x8 sheets and assorted lumber. So I think I've decided on Chevy 1/2 ton (See what I can find) I'll PM ya about trailer, before Steve losses his cool about thread robbing LOL

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Ya I need to haul 4x8 sheets and assorted lumber. So I think I've decided on Chevy 1/2 ton (See what I can find) I'll PM ya about trailer, before Steve losses his cool about thread robbing LOL
I think he'll be fine. He knows us well enough to know we'll give the thread back....eventually:lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I agree with NHSilverado I really like this site and I love my truck (99 Z71 5.3l automatic trans) but I wish It were more active. But as far as forums go I really lilke the set up I have a s/n on a couple other chevy forums and I definatly like this one the best. silveradoss sucks!! that place wount even let me post anything

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, we are growing at such a rate now that I believe we will be the biggest and best site in the near future.

The best way to keep it going is to post messages. If you post it, they will come.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lookin' good

Just found y'all last month. Looks mighty good to me. Just acquired an 06 1500HD, today, actually. No pix yet, but I'll post 1 or 2 sometime this coming week if time permits.

Take care,
Mike.

2006 1500 HD
1969 Camaro - original car and owner :biggrin:

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just found y'all last month. Looks mighty good to me. Just acquired an 06 1500HD, today, actually. No pix yet, but I'll post 1 or 2 sometime this coming week if time permits.

Take care,
Mike.

2006 1500 HD
1969 Camaro - original car and owner :biggrin:
Look forward to it. Get a pic or two of that '69 too!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Gotta love the Silverado! I only wish I had a lowered SS to compliment my 2500HD so I would have the best of both worlds!:lol:

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Sorry it took so long to answer, but I must have missed it at the first of the month. I'm happy so far with my '04 /Z71 Crew Cab, just turned 80000 miles. If the steering column didn't rattle, I'd be happpier!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
If the steering column didn't rattle, I'd be happpier!
Try taking the plastic bottom cover off (Dash piece) and undoing those 2 bolts that hold steering column up there. Slip in a piece of rubber. I used tool box liner (Comes in rolls) Then tighten back up. It worked for me in another truck.

Something like this..

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Try taking the plastic bottom cover off (Dash piece) and undoing those 2 bolts that hold steering column up there. Slip in a piece of rubber. I used tool box liner (Comes in rolls) Then tighten back up. It worked for me in another truck.

Something like this..

Nice work Jamie!:great:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pics of my new 2006 Silverado & 69 Camaro

Hey Steve - here's the pics. 2 of the truck, and 2 of the Camaro. The Daytona pic is before I had it painted - that's ALL that's been done to it - it's NOT a resto!!! And yes - I'm the original owner, and I drove it on the track :biggrin:

The Silverado is LOADED :eek:h: It was special built for a GM Exec, and never titled or sold to the public until now. 14,257 miles on it. *92* option codes:eek: I can only ID 3 things it DOESN'T have: nav system; pass seat sensor for the airbag; and block heater. I've likely missed a couple others, though. Anyway, enjoy.

2006 Silverado 1500HD
1969 Camaro

Left Side 640x480.jpg

Right Side 640x480.jpg

Daytona - small - cropped #2.jpg

Trophy1 - small - cropped.jpg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts