GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second day of the Chevy Silverado Club website. There are a lot of people who are viewing this site. Soon enough it will be busy just like the other sites.

Hope that everyone is enjoying their summers. I sure am. I took the day off to spend with my Cousin and his kids as they're traveling back to Beaumont, TX which is a 6 hour drive from Dallas/Ft. Worth.

He rented a 2005 Malibu Maxx for the trip. It's a nice redesign of the malibu with lots of features and more than enough room for 3 kids.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Again, just waiting for the search engines to begin picking up the site.

Anyone that reads this, I'd sure be pleased to know how you got to the site. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finding this site was as easy as typing "Silverado Club" into the Google search engine. Your site was among the first 10 hits. I'm new to this msg board game (Hard to believe in this day and age) so I needed an easy to use site and this fit the bill, someone did a really good job on the layout.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, I'm glad that you found the site. We're always looking for new people to join up and contribute to the site! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a new Silvy

Hi,

After years of driving a Dodge, i broke down and signed on the dotted line for a new 06 Silvy 4x4 1500 Ext. Cab. 5.3, auto, LS2 package and more doodads than i care to mention..
I hope to learn a lot from this forum

Paul B
USAF
Ellsworth, AFB South Dakota

1 - 7 of 7 Posts