GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took some pictures of my truck after I got the work done. There's more pictures in my albums. The truck looks awesome and I love how she looks now!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Wow those tires are shiiiiiiiiny!!!!!!!!!

lookin good/

·
Registered
898 Posts
can't wait to get our 2WD levelled -------will probably go up 2 to 2.5 inches in the front
due to the Z85 trailer/suspension package in the rear

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Trucks lookin good man.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It's amazing what a leveling kit and some aggressive-tread tires can do for a truck's look.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Truck looks great. Love the tag on front ROLL TIDE. Just bought a 11 red silverado. Only have 300 miles on it so far. Did you go with the upper lift or the bottom of the shock lift?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Lookin good man! I think some tow mirrors would add to that look very nicely :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RTR Philav and I went with the rough country 2" leveling kit that is a spacer for the bottom of the strut. And ntbush83 yes tow mirrors would be a great mod Ive seen some on a truck around here that I love on a half ton they are more like a dodge tow mirror than the gms on the hds that look sharp. And thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It makes a world of difference compared to stock.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Always get an alignment!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got an alignment a week after I put the kit on.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
yeah your good if you dont wait too long for a alignment but i waited about a week before i got my truck leveled too! I can hopefully get me some new tread the used nitto's i bought for $40 a set dont seem like they will make it but another 3,000 miles tops! I need to upgrade to 35's anyway the 33's are too small and i trimmed my new front wheel well liners in the front about 2 inchs all the way around and cut it in the path it was before i cut them so it doesn't look bad and it looks original just took a bit of time to get it straight like that!

I like the tires you have the nitto trail grapplers that's what i plan on getting here by christmas or so in a 35 12.50 R18.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Looks great, good choice of tires. If My Duratracs ever wear down,I'm going with a set of Nitto's next.

·
Registered
5 Posts
AWESOME Difference

I am having the RC leveling kit installed tomorrow. After seeing ths post i just couldnt resist. Gonna do some pics before and after.

Cheers
LGSONE

1 - 20 of 29 Posts