GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody get together here in the south coast? I'm from San Diego just wondering if any silverado's get together

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I'd love to take a trip to So Cal, but the wife's pregnant so no trips until later this year.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think we are that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Well I'm in SoCal. I'm way out in the Mojave Desert so slim chance that I can make it to Murrieta. Of course if it were at the In-N-Out in Temecula.......:glasses: let me know.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in San Diego so I wouldnt mind driving to Temecula

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I'd love to take a trip to So Cal, but the wife's pregnant so no trips until later this year.
Congrats on the pending new arrival!:glasses:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Okay we have from what I see quite a few So. Cal members here just we are never on att he same time nor seeing the posts withhout really looking for them. Let's try this again. Let's try to get a member get together going. :party::lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all. I am Bill. Just moved to Murrieta 2 weeks ago. I will meet up in Murrieta or Temecula.

I have a few questions as well.

1) Where can I find a good body shop out here?

2)Where is a good machine shop?

3) what is there to do out here?

I have a 1973 Monte Carlo that I need to have shipped here from NC. It needs to go to a body shop to get the outer rear quarter panels replaced as well as the rear floor pans and the trunk pan.

My truck is burning a lot of oil. I think the rings were not set right or the previous owner ran it out of oil.

Thanks for any help.

Bill

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hey all. I am Bill. Just moved to Murrieta 2 weeks ago. I will meet up in Murrieta or Temecula.

Bill
Hi Bill, :sign0016: to the group. Not to sure of what shops are around there to help you out but there are alot of shops around that can help you out.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I live in Huntington Beach. I hunt towards the desert. My wife is 7 months pregnant so I'm always up for a get away. Anyone duck hunting soon?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Bill,
1. Body shops in SoCal are a dime a dozen. If you find a good one let us all know. Dealers usually do pretty good.
2. What kind of machining do you need? I don't know of any C and C's.
3. Wine tasting ain't too bad. Take a trip into old town temecula - it's a little fun. Good chow and good bars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
tlperry68

thanks for the tips. I am looking for a place to get my engine machined. My 454 in the truck is acting up. I believe it needs new rings and I would like a few other things done as well.

Bill

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I can't help you with that one. All the motor work I've ever had done is about 500 miles north of where I live. Maybe try the yellow pages. Goos luck.

·
Registered
632 Posts
bump..:sleep:

·
Registered
96 Posts
im up here in redondo beach but im down to meet somewhere give me the details for sure

1 - 20 of 28 Posts