GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff Harris, like many Chrysler workers, woke up Monday to news that his employer will have a new owner.

More...

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd worry too if I worked for Chrysler, but only slightly more than when Daimler bought them. Remember, Chrysler had CA$H in the bank when were the small partner when they merged. Guess who got the cash and left Chrysler in the dust? I'm not a big Chrysler fan, but they do have some decent products and a good history and loyal customers. I just fear that they will get picked apart and sold off in pieces.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I'd worry too if I worked for Chrysler, but only slightly more than when Daimler bought them. Remember, Chrysler had CA$H in the bank when were the small partner when they merged. Guess who got the cash and left Chrysler in the dust? I'm not a big Chrysler fan, but they do have some decent products and a good history and loyal customers. I just fear that they will get picked apart and sold off in pieces.
They do have some good styling people to, very inovative thinking. It would be to bad if that happened

1 - 3 of 3 Posts