GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to purchase some parts and I don't really know what they're called...
Orange lights on the roof, like trucks have. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?
It might be called "visor light kit" but I'm unsure. Reply please if you got an idea.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.