GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a few things lying in my garage for sale....

Full Alpine Security System with 2 fully programmable LCD Remotes and a 2 way pager... 135.00

Full Ungo Alarm... 40.00

.30 over ford 302 roller block.... 250.00 <----- need it out of my garage

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
How does the 2 way pager work?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets say your at home depot in a really bad neighborhood and your car get broken into the pager (which is with you) beeps and goes off and lets you know your car is being broken into

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
That is cool the 2-way pager, option. Thats were your Glock comes in Steve. Damn, Why doesn't Canada have the right to bare arms!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That is cool the 2-way pager, option. Thats were your Glock comes in Steve. Damn, Why doesn't Canada have the right to bare arms!
Bare arms or Bear arms? I'm pretty sure you can go sleeveless up there if you want. :great:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Bare arms or Bear arms? I'm pretty sure you can go sleeveless up there if you want. :great:
LoL

I think he was referring to me Steve, the other Steve here.

I’m always referring to the Glock, dam nice gun.

Wife likes to keep it in that little pocket under the cup holder in the center console when she hauls horses, just in case.

PS

We got to get Jamie an English dictionary,

put on list for things to do.

·
Registered
359 Posts
ok i have a few things lying in my garage for sale....

Full Alpine Security System with 2 fully programmable LCD Remotes and a 2 way pager... 135.00

Full Ungo Alarm... 40.00

.30 over ford 302 roller block.... 250.00 <----- need it out of my garage
What's the Ungo Alarm and what are it's funtions? Also, got pictures of the Alpine alarm? Model #?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts