GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i just got a trailblazer and i like it but i have one very big complaint about it and i need serious help.

i absolutly despise the seats in the trailblazer i hate them. they are soo freking uncomfortable my back sweats all the time when i sit in them. my ass cnat w8 to get out of that car sometimes especialy in summer.

now im not much of a mechanical guy and i dont like to modify anything but i have to do something about that ,can someone give me a link with seats that will fit in a tb or some kind of sugestion on what to do? (besides seat covers i h8 that)

also i would like to know if you guys have that problem to

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lukey, I'am in the same boat of you after driving for a lond period of time I notice the seats get extremely uncomfortable. I foud if i adjust the lubar support it helps a wee bit. I miss the buckets I had in my 2003 sierra they were the best seats gm ever made.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Have either of you tried one of the aftermarket products, like the beads or other cushions that are supposed to give a bit of air for you and also provide a bit of stimulation on your muscles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts