GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've lived in this town of Medford, Oregon for almost 4 years,moved here from Athens, Georgia. After 4 years of living here, I still don't know many people. So just basically looking for new people to meet and hang out with in my area.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I live in Cave Junction about 60 miles from you...during the summer we are out in Medford more often. I've got old classics around here though. LOL!

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
286 Posts
I live in Springfield, OR, but have been to and through Medford several times. Spent several years of my youth growing up in Lakeview, OR, 90 miles east of Klamath Falls. I know how the high desert country life can be.

At least you get to learn how to drive in the snow. Then you can watch out for all the other drivers. :happy:

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
286 Posts
Repley,

Check out the Oregon Roll Call thread here - several people are listed as being from Southern Oregon and the Medford area.

Hope you are staying warm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.