GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IM GETTING SO SICK OF THIS SPAM! I know we're only human and our team may not always be available to take care of this crap but it dosent seem like vertical scopes gives a ****! And they should!

Al

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
They don’t. Since they changed the forum it ha been all down hill. They don’t listen to any of the top posters from what I can see. They are lucky we haven’t all ghosted this forum

·
Registered
582 Posts
Since they changed the forum it ha been all down hill. They don’t listen to any of the top posters from what I can see.
I'm fairly new to this forum but, I agree. Participation has gone down and navigating difficulty has gone up! I still don't enjoy clicking on my icon, then clicking on alerts, just to see what's going on since the last time I was looking at/posting to a thread. Plus, we all make mistakes when posting and there's no way to edit anymore. OK, I'm done venting! ???

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We can edit our own posts withing 24 hours but the ads constantly make the screen move and its hard to edit the content that we can't see. A royal PITA! click the 3 round dots to the top right of your post, there is the edit option.

Al

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so heres the deal.... every single spam that has been put on here in the last 6 weeks is still here. And so I QUIT!

I have signed up to gmt400.com as these are the trucks I have. Their forum is like how ours was before the updates and they are not affiliated with vertical scopes!

Same user name..... I'll see y'all there!

Al

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Directing traffic to another forum like I just did should be grounds for termination and a banning.... see what happens? HAHAHAHAHAHA as an experiment someone should report me?

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a guna pop a gasket! WTF ADMIN?

·
Registered
748 Posts
It is too bad what has happened to this site. I agree, It WAS better before they 'upgraded' it (). I too see that attendance is way down, and there less traffic and site navigation is ().
Like a lot of of things, the new upgrade (*) it.
PS> thanks for the tip an another site. Maybe we'll all be on that one????

(*) insert expletive here

·
Registered
239 Posts
Al, if I still had my 400 I’d be right there with you. Enjoy man. It’s been real!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still here just sick of spam N an an admin that seems to ignore us. Some of us have honestly explained what we like and dislike and some of us have offerend to join the team to help fight it. What needs to be done is ban the ip. Yesterday there was 5 different new users, all spammers. That's bullshit. The system is broken or it's not set up correctly. I help admin another forum and this dosent happen at all and we will ban an ip in a second without thinkin twice about whether it's a spammer or not... if you question it, it is a spammer. Done n done n be done with it. Moving on. Lol.

Another big problem is trying to type in this box, then move to edit a mistake and then you can't Fn see what your typing and screw it up, try to fix it and repeat the same bullshit. its frustrating as hell.

I'll stick around but I did move over to gmt400.com Man those guys have done some incredible things with their trucks. They have to as they are all 20 years n older. Lots of inspiration.

Al

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm a member in 4 different forums, this one by far, is the worst for spam and ease of use. Since I do have a GMT400 (88 C1500) I spend most of my time there.
I have been tuning for a while so I'm a member in gearhead-efi.com,
and since I swapped my 1227747 ECM out to the EBL Flash2, I'm a member in thirdgen.org - specifically "Tuning With the EBL

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Absolutely Despicable!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Were loosing users over it. Like myself. Iv moved on to www.gmt400.com it's an awesome site for the trucks that I have. No spam at all.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There can't be a functioning firewall. Can't be. There are 50 FN current spam posts. I counted them.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can't even spam the forum!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Or maybe I can

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A user should not be able to post **** this quick.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts