GM Truck Club Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey I said shyt up there.... see it's not set up AT ALL!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
All the forums are going to this updated crappy forum software..... Toyota Nation did it a while back, but I think they are updating their firewalls also......I don't get why forum sites can't be better protected and designed for people with computers, not touch screen tablets.....

·
Registered
582 Posts
Well @forumadmin , your recent updates haven't stopped the latest attack. What's the next plan?
Great minds think alike! I saw the update yesterday and this morning I see a bunch more spam, and this time it's from the same poster! This is getting old!!!

·
Registered
2014 GMC Sierra Z71
76 Posts
While I'm happy to be here in this forum, I am also part of GMT400, stemming from my time as an owner of two K1500 full size, two door Blazers. A 1993 and a 1994. Great trucks. Helpful forum. And they dont use PUSH. They email me a recap of recent activity on the forum.

I'm also a part of another truck forum, and an overlanding forum, but there is a certain multi tool-oriented forum that is particularly old-school-looking. I actually find that one the easiest to navigate.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
16 days since iv last been on. Glad I missed all that BS. I hope it's fixed now so I can come back on daily without wanting to smash my phone.

Al

21 - 33 of 33 Posts