GM Truck Club Forum banner

Square Trade Reviews ~ Samsung Galaxy S4

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Alex7717 
#1 · (Edited)
We've been a big fan of SquareTrade, in fact we have 7 current contracts according to my wife, but it seems like they might be slipping lately.

SquareTrade Headache Right Now
So, we're like 10 days into trying to get a replacement phone when my wife's Samsung Galaxy S4 died. The contract is supposed to be now for an overnight replacement.

First they said that that they could not overnight her a replacement, then they said to send the broken phone into them as they were going to try to repair it, then they said they couldn't repair it after all ... and not only that, we should have been given the option to have a new phone overnighted to us.

So, they have the old phone. They sent a replacement phone that just arrived today (10 days later) ... and there is no battery and no back! What? How are we supposed to use it? Not only that, the back is broken on the phone that we sent in, so even if we were going to swap it out, they have the back anyhow and the battery.

So, hoping to spend another hour of my life talking to someone at Square Trade customer service. Honestly, they have been a dream to work with in the past, we just maybe got caught up in the middle of a policy change or something? I dunno. Just know that we're without a phone for my wife and two weeks of service for that will have expired before we end up getting the phone back at this rate.

ABOUT SQUARE TRADE
Hassle-Free Claims, A+ BBB rating. Save Time & Money, Get a Quote Now!
Accredited Business with A+ Rating – Better Business Bureau
SquareTrade has 548 followers on Google+

- - - Updated - - -

Hang on, they're working with us.

See less See more
Reactions: Alex7717
#2 ·
Hey Steve,

We're so sorry to hear about this experience. We aim to get our customers up and running ASAP with our overnight replacements but it seems like we've dropped the ball in this case. If you could email me at tiffanyhelps(at)squaretrade.com, I'd love to see what I can do to help out!

Regards,
Tiffany U.,
SquareTrade

#3 ·
Wow, didn't think that you guys would register an account on here, that's awesome. [MENTION=68049]SquareTrade[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

We're getting it all straightened out, thanks for the fast action [MENTION=68049]SquareTrade[/MENTION].

#5 ·
It's been over two weeks and we're STILL WAITING for money. :-(

Phone has been broken and not functioning for over two weeks now and looks like we're caught up in the middle of some new policy changes. Not really happy but not a lot that I can do.

Now on top of everything else SquareTrade has sent the original broken phone back to us, and they didn't give me an address or anything to send it back to them. So I hope they don't wait for me to have to send this back, because I'll have to go down and get another box at FedEx, $5 or so I've already spent, have to do that again ... not sure why they didn't just send the phone from the people who had it to the people who I have to send it to.

:grrrrrr:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.