GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Here i am again guys, need some advice from you my 05 trailblazer had a rubbing noise when steer the wheel, lift at the hoist and steer noise still there. Shut it off the engine noise gone. Is it possible noise coming from steering rack? Thank you.

·
Registered
Many... All Gm
704 Posts
Well, with the information provided all I can say is grab a stethoscope and a buddy...

Reactions: RayVoy and Jairus

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Jairus you didn't provide any truck info. The best way to always provide that info even if you forget is to put your truck info in a sig (signature). The info will then be placed at the end of every post you make. You might think since you put the info into a post or two you're covered but we can't remember what every member drives the details of his truck.

Just go to your profile page and put the info into the signature. You won't ever make another help me post with no truck details.

Ted

·
Registered
Many... All Gm
704 Posts
Jairus you didn't provide any truck info. The best way to always provide that info even if you forget is to put your truck info in a sig (signature). The info will then be placed at the end of every post you make. You might think since you put the info into a post or two you're covered but we can't remember what every member drives the details of his truck.

Just go to your profile page and put the info into the signature. You won't ever make another help me post with no truck details.

Ted
I'm going to go do this now...thanks xtech.

Reactions: xPosTech and RayVoy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ted
I am really sorry, i didn't know that.
I already on wrote on a signature these.(
2005 trailblazer
4.2 engine 6 cylinder engine). I don't know if that is enough.thank you.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
No need to be sorry. I was just giving you a heads up.

Ted

Reactions: Jairus
1 - 6 of 6 Posts