1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the club. If you want to just jump right in I would suggest wheels. They change the look of a truck like you wouldn't believe.

·
Registered
902 Posts
dont really see a lot of step sides around, and i know id miss the extra room in the bed. but welcome to the club, and im sure theres someone on here that can help you out with pretty much any question or situation you run into.

·
Registered
62 Posts
well.......i have a black 01 Stepside single cab with just some simple little add-ons, (but i bought it with gibson side exhaust) such as chrome door handles and tailgate handle, blacked out windows, 2" leveling kit, blacked out bow tie, tool box...you know just little simple stuff....but as of 5/5/11 she got sandwiched between a semi and a ford ranger so may she rest in peace and im trying to get another one so hopefully i can transfer some of the stuff over (like the exhaust and i had ordered a cold air intake with throttle body spacer which should be here any time) Im glad to see some other newer body style stepsides out there cause like you said they are fairly rare.....

Good luck :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts