GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I typically don't keep my 3rd row seats in my SUV because I pretty much never need to transport more than 4 people at a time. So, my 3rd row seats spend the majority of time on my garage floor.

My seats are sitting side-by-side, so I no longer have enough space in the garage to park 2 cars.

If any of you have been in a similar situation, how do you store your 3rd row seats so that they don't take up too much space?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I put mine on top of a big cooler against the wall and use if for a place to sit when I have visitors in the garage. If they start drinking too much, I can buckle them in and not have to worry about them falling off.:lol:

(Doesn't help with your space, but at least it is getting used)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put mine on top of a big cooler against the wall and use if for a place to sit when I have visitors in the garage. If they start drinking too much, I can buckle them in and not have to worry about them falling off.:lol:

(Doesn't help with your space, but at least it is getting used)
Nice! :happy: :happy:

·
Super Moderator
3,377 Posts
For most of my truck's life before I got it, the 3rd row seat for my truck stayed up in the attic of the previous owners' attics (some 15 years at least). I'm not quite sure of the circumstances of the first owner, but the one before me stored it in the attic area on the 2nd floor of his shop where he did some automotive work. It was a bit dusty and dirty when I bought the truck, but a quick vacuum of the seat and it looked brand new!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have mine wenched to the ceiling in the garage. I put it in some contractor bags to protect it and rigged up a couple of pully's to the roof joists to hoist it with, then the GTI parks under it and my bikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts