GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Street Scene's Wiper Cowl Cover for my 1995 Chevy C1500. My truck is being repainted due to a mishap with a communications cable. I never liked the grill that came on the truck so I figured this would be a good time to fix that. I took it to the body shop for them to install. No cigar. They could not get it to fit correctly. Has anyone else had any experience with this cover? Any help is greatly welcomed.

thanks...Charley

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I had one on my 95 Tahoe.. It does clean up the look but it will need some work to fit right..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had one on my 95 Tahoe.. It does clean up the look but it will need some work to fit right..
thanks...what did you do to get the fit right. My body man said he could only see cutting it to get it to fit. Being made of Urethane that would be a task.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I don't remember But I did send this post to Mike S The owner of Street Scene and I will let you know if I hear anything...What was the part number you got?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
X2, you have to fit them, a good body man should be able to do this. Also welcome to the club.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys...I don't have the part number handy but it was for a '95 Chevy C1500 Silverado. The part is Urethane and that is giving my body man the problem. He is very good at what he does but this one has him stumped. I'll post some pictures of my truck after I get my new wheels and tires mounted. I pick it up from the body shop tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts