GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question. Have you fellas heard or saw anything on installing sub-woffers behind the rear seat in a 2008 Crew Cab. If you have any pic that would be great.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
If you've got the $$, JL Audio makes custom enclosures that go under the seat of the 08 crew cab, but they're pretty pricey. I know my 05 has enough room to put a couple 10s behind the seat, but I'm not sure if the 08 is different as far as cab room goes. I've only had my truck for a couple weeks, so I haven't gotten to that point yet. I do most of my research on Crutchfield.com. Most of the time it will tell you what fits your particular truck. Hope that helps a little. Good luck!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have dual 12" under my seat. Its a little tight but it does the job. I think I payed about $80.00 so it wasnt that bad. Sounds really good though. But I would rather have subs behind my seat. let me know if you find anything

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas. I might end up building something. I just need a little thump maybe one 10" sub. I want to put them behind so I can still use the space under the seat if I need to. I might just have to try out one of those new fancy shallow subs.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Quick question. Where did you get your led tail lights? How do you like them?

·
Registered
225 Posts
They Look Pretty Cool Thanks

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
you could also go with eights in the doors, a custom shop would be in order though they could work in a sub that would stay out of the way. just depends on how much you want to spend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts