GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some people want to drop there suv's so they can "pimp there rides" but that's not me. Has anyone found a suspension lift for an '03 GMC Envoy? All help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hawkce said:
I know some people want to drop there suv's so they can "pimp there rides" but that's not me. Has anyone found a suspension lift for an '03 GMC Envoy? All help is greatly appreciated.
I'm heavily involved in the off-road field (check me out at www.ucora.org) and what I've seen is that the general consensus is that there will be no suspension lifts forthcoming for the Trailblazer family.

This is mostly due to the front suspension, which basically hinges from the engine! Body lifts are a possibility, as the truck has a distinct body on frame design.

I'm running 265 tires on mine in place of the weeny 235's and it looks way better. Other than that, though, I don't see much hope in being able to lift those trucks without a super-expensive kit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that, they just e-mailed me and said the suspension lifts where,"local install only". That's great if you live in Ca.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts