GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a '91 Suburban 1500 2wd...im looking to put 31x10.50-15 or 33x10.50-15 under the truck for a more aggresive stance...i already put in a 3" body lift...im looking for a 2wd IFS suspension lift...im only looking to get 2"-4" from the suspension lift...i know fabtech sells a kit but they want $1300...this is just my daily driver/show truck...i dont need a high performance lift...i was wondering if anyone knows any ways to lift the front...the back i know i can use blocks or add-a-leafs...what about the front...ive heard or taller coils, coil spacers, spindle lift...whats the cheapest way to get a few inches in the front? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,397 Posts
Rough Country offers both a 2 inch and a 4 inch lift for 2WD suburbans of the 91 bodystyle. I think the kit with blocks for the rear is something like $300 and $400 respectivley for the 2 lifts....not bad at all....

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
you could always just get blocks for the back and do a coil lift or torsion crank (not sure what yours is) and get a couple inches from that for cheap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts