GM Truck Club Forum banner

Tailgate Cap on tail gate of 2008 nnbs silverado where can i find the smooth cap?

6769 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Rockstarrchevy81
i just need someone who knows where i can find a tailgate cap to replace the factory one. thanks, jake
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
Try going to the dealer ship first. They usually don't charge too much for a tailgate cap. I've heard of people getting them from the dealerships for like $50. I believe its called the HD tailgate cap.
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.