GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if a 2004 style silverado taillight (the ones that have the circle that hang out the side) would fit on my truck a 1999 gmc sierra? im thinking it wont but i figured someone here would know more than me. i know the chevy and gmc parts are a little different sometimes. but i really like the 2004 lights and was wondering if they would fit.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I am not sure. I know for a fact the headlights are different. I am sure someone here has the answer you need. BTW :sign0016:to the site

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok well i really like those style of lights and i was planning on replacing one of mine because its cracked. but then you would run into the problem of one is alot cleaner than the other so you would have to replace both so then i would rather go with the newer kind or some cool altezzas but i am leaning more toward the stock 04 kind because i think i can get them cheaper. the hole they fit in looks the same but im not shure about wiring and if it would bolt up. i would assume both of those could be fabricated fairly easily though. i would just like to know if someone has tried this. or if someone has 2 of the cars in question here to try it. i dont want to put my neck out and buy some

1 - 5 of 5 Posts