GM Truck Club Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from NJ, but living in Converse (San Antonio Area) now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Checkin in from Austin..

Don't mean to mess with Texas.... But it seems the only state that dares is AK. Not sure but if i remember but AK the US's larges t state is the equivalent to 1/5 the size of the US? And from our pan handle to our aleutian chain would reach from the west coast to the east coast of the US.

Now i am not saying AK is better than Texas maybe I am just saying that if Texas and Alaska ever joined forces the world would be in trouble. Man i miss those AK permant fund dividend checks i use to get.

AK grown 4 ever!
...what the ****? Thats a completely wasted post.

sure Alaska may be bigger, but Texas has a hell of a lot more people. Alaska is 32,000sq miles shy of 1/5.. so? how much of that can be or is populated?

Oh look, Texas ranks in at second in population, with over 35 times as many people as Alaska coming in at 47th.

I don't want to start an argument so this is all I'm gonna post. :lol: next time try and argue something besides physical size.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
:sign0018: - this is a ROLL CALL thread.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Haha, I'll bring it back to topic, Steve!

Texas born and raised. Checking in for Liberty Hill Texas (North of Austin), College Station, Pittsburg, and Huntsville. I've got a few places that I call home! My truck gets some good highway use.

·
Registered
70 Posts
ATX is in the house

·
Registered
104 Posts
im in... el paso tx. (which i assure you is the REAL armpit of TX)

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Hi Y'all from Canyon Lake!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts