GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I want to thank everyone for the welcome.:great:
I will try an post some pictures soon.
It ts a 92 with the 3rd row, red with silver trim, the 350 5.7L, rear heat & air, Pwr win & doors.
The paint is so good on it that I think it was in a wreck and fixed also the front fenders are different colors in the engine bay. The good thing is it only has 138,000 on it. I did find out it was from south dakota. I think it has a block heater on it there it a cord in the engine bay.
As far as I can tell everything works (have not check the ac toooooo cold).
I would like to put a mild lift on it, some better tires, maybe air bags in the back to help with towing, a front bumper or push bar, key less entry/starter for the cold days, and whatever else I can think of.
Well thanks again for the welcome......

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
:great:South Dakota! I've not seen a truck with a block heater sticking out of it in a long time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome!

My truck has a block heater on it as well. Only bad thing about the '08's is that they stuck the thing way down in the engine bay, and they basically force you to open and close the hood everytime you want to use it. Yeah, this fall, I'll be rigging up another route for that! Heh

Again, welcome. My wife got her masters at SDSM&T in Rapid City, and I bought my truck in Rapid!

Cya,
Paul

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:sign0016: to the forum!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts