GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
"i Pity The Fool..."

Hey,I loved that show.It is still on-on and off-on one of the cable channels.
"I pity the fool..." -loved that line!
Thanks,
Charlie

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I might look funny pulling up someplace quickly and exiting the side doors with an M-16 rifle. Of course, no one ever got hurt on the show....

yeah...

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Man card in danger!

STEVE, Did you say "my wife won't let me"? Get your Man card out, you need written up! I do exactly what I want, buy what I want, do what I want, say what I want!............As long as the wife says it's ok! We are all in the same boat! Hold on the man card guys are here writing me up!:slap: :rofl:

·
Registered
359 Posts
"I love it when a plan comes together..."

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
STEVE, Did you say "my wife won't let me"? Get your Man card out, you need written up! I do exactly what I want, buy what I want, do what I want, say what I want!............As long as the wife says it's ok! We are all in the same boat! Hold on the man card guys are here writing me up!:slap: :rofl:
I think my man card expired. I probably have to renew it.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I think my man card expired. I probably have to renew it.
As long as you haven't watched "Broke back Mountain" your renewal should go smoothly. :rules:

·
Registered
9 Posts
A-Team

LOL The Plan Man, cool this Cat likes A-Team must be from the Cool Generation we had all the real toys back ten, like real cars with real steel etc.[/FONT] used ta live down the street from Mr. T before He was famous!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Steve.........

I loved that show........and the rig also........BUT>>>>>>>>

I'll tell you one thing..........When my wife bucks up and say's NO to something that I want.......

I just come right back at her and say:::

Yes Dear:

Thanks marriage, Well not really I get a few things I want!!!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The A-Team man! Whoo hoo!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I love that van!! I always used to pertend to be Murdock. He always had the most fun. Course, playing Face and having all the chicks was fun to. I can still humm the theme song. God I'm getting old!

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
I have an agreement with my wife. I won't pick her vehicles and she won't pick mine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts