GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Wow. That is a beast. Beautiful truck though.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I thought I read on here that they never made a dually burb, only conversion kits? Either way nice looking truck!

·
Registered
359 Posts
At least this thread is labelled properly...that thing is a beast~! What kind of mpg do you get on that bad boy?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Never a factory option but pretty simple n basic conversion. 2 dually fenders and a full floating 14 bolt dually axle (add a Dana 60 front for 4wd versions). I've seen a handfull here in Az., What's even farther up the "Whoa ma Gosh" scale is a Dually Blazer ! Seen 1 or 2 of those..........

Awesome rig there 88Dually4x4 Dude !
More truck than 'Burban fer sure.

·
Registered
37 Posts
sweet

dude thats a sweet truck that thing would be awesome as a recovery rig and yeh its deffinatly a beast lol! nice ride!:great:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ooooo, somebody has to say it..........
Slide a Duramax under the hood with an Allison auto !
'Bout 6" of lift with som 35" tires ? Mud's or All Terrains, either would do.
now toss a 16k Lb winch on the front, maybe a 12k on the back in some custom front n rear bumpers ?

Sorry, just cant help myself...... LOL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ooooo, somebody has to say it..........
Slide a Duramax under the hood with an Allison auto !
'Bout 6" of lift with som 35" tires ? Mud's or All Terrains, either would do.
now toss a 16k Lb winch on the front, maybe a 12k on the back in some custom front n rear bumpers ?

Sorry, just cant help myself...... LOL
hell yeh thts wut im talkin bout dual winches front and rear lol its ok i cant do nething w/ my obsesion either!lol
:great:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dammit, I was gonna do it to mine....actually I was wondering what it would look like. Now I kinda know!

Lookin' good man!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was wondering if that was a conversion. There's one near my girlfriend's house that i'm hoping will go for sale soon. I'll have to snap a photo or two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts