GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I always thought it was cool. But I don't think I ever wanted to own it. It would be like dressing up in plaid pastel golf pants, one of those helicopter beanies on your head, and wearing a preppy heavy sweater with the sleeves wrapped around your neck, and draped over your back (80's style), and expecting not to get made fun of.
Just wouldn't happen.:no:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Not to mention they want 150 k for it.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, did I forget to mention that part?
The stereo probably only plays David Hasslehoff's greatest hits too. A continuous mind numbing loop.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Well, I always thought it would be cool to eject someone while going down the highway. :eek:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Oh, did I forget to mention that part?
The stereo probably only plays David Hasslehoff's greatest hits too. A continuous mind numbing loop.
That's something I would need therapy for.

And yes Steve that would be pretty cool!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Omg

:slap: :eek:h: Steve, I thought you liked us, My eyes are burning and I still can not grasp what I have just seen! "HONEY Call 911" I can't breathe! Tool of the day? How bout ~~~~~~_________________________________________

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
:slap: :eek:h: Steve, I thought you liked us, My eyes are burning and I still can not grasp what I have just seen! "HONEY Call 911" I can't breathe! Tool of the day? How bout ~~~~~~_________________________________________
Yeah, I have to admit that I was kind of confused about the whole thing. At first I thought it was really him, then the more I watched the more I thought he's not going to make a video where he makes an ass of himself, so maybe he's a look-a-like.
However, he's gone a little coo-coo lately, so maybe it is him, and he thought that song, and video was a good idea.
Please someone set me straight on this. Either way, he get's my vote for Tool of the month, maybe even tool of the year.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Yeah, I have to admit that I was kind of confused about the whole thing. At first I thought it was really him, then the more I watched the more I thought he's not going to make a video where he makes an ass of himself, so maybe he's a look-a-like.
However, he's gone a little coo-coo lately, so maybe it is him, and he thought that song, and video was a good idea.
Please someone set me straight on this. Either way, he get's my vote for Tool of the month, maybe even tool of the year.
The guy is nuts. He drinks his own bath water. I think I seen his head spin around once...maybe Linda Blair is his daughter

1 - 14 of 14 Posts