GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just because it has AWD, doesn't mean you should take it off road! (They did get it unstuck eventually)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbAtpLX_XC8[/media]

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
after it gets hooked up ... RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. ;-)

·
Registered
533 Posts
get a GM truck in there ....no problem

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I agree. pull it out with a REAL truck. But I think the element has a honda engine. Honda 2 stroke. :great:

·
Registered
533 Posts
sewing machine has more power

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sewing machine has more power
Yeah, Singer has a machine that is 1/2hp and spins 3400rpm. Could have got that Element unstuck.:lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
yup i agree .....:rofl:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Before we got our Avalanche, we looked at alot of vehicles. The Ridgeline was one of them. Honda does after all have a history of long running engines. The body is a different story. One of the things we looked at first was the towing capacity.
It tows a max of 5000lbs. OUCH! In the original commercials it's shown towing a horse trailer...an empty horse trailer, and it's empty for a reason, put a horse in there, and you'd be over the limit.

I don't find that surprising that the Ridgeline couldn't pull the element out.
What I do find surprising is, WTH did the element driver take a vehicle that only has a ground clearance of about 6inches, off road and anywhere near a mud puddle?

People are seriously stupid.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Honda and mud????

People dont knows that CARS belong on the paved road Ridgeline.....They call that a truck! doesnt even have a frame!:gasp: If you want have fun off road go American!!:glasses:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts