GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is the beginning of the website. I hope that everyone who owns and enjoys their Chevy Tahoe or GMC envoy gets good use out of this site.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns ... please let me know.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks again for the kudos on the site. :) I work full time for a software company in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, and I have a wife and a 6 month old at home that require some attention too. So I'm putting in a lot of time on this site during nights and weekends to make it better.

If anyone has any features or requests for something they would like to see on here, just post a message and I'll see what I can do.

Right now, I'm working on getting a good user's photo gallery up and installed. That will be followed by a complete list of all of the recalls. Then I'm going to take a look at getting some of the TSB's posted on here too. That one might be harder though, we'll see. I'll keep working at it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i think your forum and site shows promise. it will just take a long time to build up some serious membership and message base. i think you have a good shot of growing and accomplishing what you setout to do. good for you on that, hope it all turns out well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts