GM Truck Club Forum banner

The Worst Radio I've Owned

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Enkeiavalanche 
Well, glad they're getting it taken care of. But I gotta say, after personally spending quite a bit of time on varoius truck forums, I've seen very little to no complaints at all regarding a factory stereo not working correctly - especially with the new GMT-900's. Most "issues" have to do with folks trying to swap out stereos or rig their equipment to do something crazy. Or with older factory stereos, perhaps an LED goes out, or the CD player gets dirty and/or stops working after awhile... So I've gotta imagine your particular issue wasn't exactly at the top of the dealer's list of "common issues." :)

Now, complaints about audio quality... sure. But at least they're "working as designed." Not to mention, you're average driver could care less about audio quality. As long as there isn't lots of static, they're happy!

But if you're issue is indeed rather common, I guess most folks don't notice and/or care. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.