GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling my piece of S**t Yukon and getting back to a pick-up. I was looking at the Colorado 4x4, 4 door. Any feedback would be helpful.
Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am thinking about selling my piece of S**t Yukon and getting back to a pick-up. I was looking at the Colorado 4x4, 4 door. Any feedback would be helpful.
Thanks
Rob
I love my 07 Canyon CrewCab Z71 4x4.(3.7L w/4spd auto)
I've had it just over 3 months now and have been very happy with it.
I got it to replace an 03 Sonoma CrewCab Z85 4x4.(4.3L Auto)
Chevy Truck Parts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thanks
Rob
My dad has an 06 Collie he seems to like it, good on gas. Only thing I noticed was paint is peeling off steel rims? Not sure why. I took it out and flogged it seems better than the old S10's

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can help you

I bought a brand new 2006 crew cab 4x4 colorado and it's not worth buying new. but it is worth buying. My advice would be to find a good one but slightly used you will save alot of money and get almost the samething.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can get a nicely loaded 06 Canyon/Colorado for a steal these days. Like nanomex said, buy slightly used or negotiate a good price. Dealers are getting nervous because there's a lot of 06s hanging around. I just picked up a fully loaded 06 Canyon Crew Cab (Z71, Leather, Sunroof, etc.) for 24,900. Sticker was 33,500. Only a few dollars higher than what CarMax would sell a stripped 06 with 8k miles. Negotiate low and point out to the dealer that there are many many 06s still sitting on lots. You'll miss out on the bigger engine, but you'll save a lot.

·
Registered
359 Posts
You can get a nicely loaded 06 Canyon/Colorado for a steal these days. Like nanomex said, buy slightly used or negotiate a good price. Dealers are getting nervous because there's a lot of 06s hanging around. I just picked up a fully loaded 06 Canyon Crew Cab (Z71, Leather, Sunroof, etc.) for 24,900. Sticker was 33,500. Only a few dollars higher than what CarMax would sell a stripped 06 with 8k miles. Negotiate low and point out to the dealer that there are many many 06s still sitting on lots. You'll miss out on the bigger engine, but you'll save a lot.
That's a great point about the savings on an '06...I wish my dealer would have had a few '06's laying around when I bought my '07!!! :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts