GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, More and More Threads Are Being Started, With....Very LITTLE To NO INFORMATION Regarding The Vehicle/s, But Also Very LITTLE To NO INFORMATION, Regarding the Issue With The Vehicle/s.....

Now, with Very Little To No Information About the Vehicle and the Issue.....This Makes it Very Hard for the Other Member's who are Wanting to Reply to The Thread, With Any Kind Advice, Let Alone the Correct or Best Advice.....

When Starting a Thread "INCLUDE AS MUCH INFORMATION" As You Can About the Vehicle, and The Problem the Vehicle is Having......Remember, The More Information Posted-Up about the Vehicle, and also About The Issue/Problem that the Vehicle is Having......By doing this the Starter of the Thread Will Receive More Reply's, with the Better Advice from the Other Member's....

Also Filling Out the Profile and Signature(Link Below)Will Go A Long Way With Letting The Other Member's Know A Little Bit About Your Vehicle,

Members Please Remember To: Fill Out Your Profile And Signature

·
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
******BUMP******
There Are Threads.....That are STILL Lacking Information/Specs Regarding the Vehicle ie YEAR, MODEL, ENGINE ETC....and Lacking Little To No Information Regarding the Issue and/or Problem the Member/s are Having with Their Vehicle/s.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Make a list in a similar format.
Year
Make (GMC/CHEVY)
Model (C10/Sierra/Trailblazer)
Engine (350/4.3/7.4)
Trans (350T/700R4/Standard/Auto)
2wd, 4wd, awd
Details of the Problem (When/Where/Air Temp/Driving Conditions/Miles to and after problem/Engine temp when problem starts or ends)
What you have tried to correct the problem (Parts swapped/Items tuned/Bottles of "Fix All" added/What mechanic said)
Anything else you think is important to the post

·
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
......ANOTHER BUMP FOR THIS THREAD......

As There Are Threads Being Started, That are STILL Lacking Information/Specs Regarding the Vehicle ie YEAR, MODEL, ENGINE ETC....and Lacking Little To No Information Regarding the Issue and/or Problem the Member/s are Having with Their Vehicle/s.....

Members Please Remember To: Fill Out Your Profile And Signature

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
can you just delete the posts that lack info HAHAHA ;) Its extremely frustrating! Im no where near as advanced of a mechanic as a lot of you guys but I surly feel your frustration. :mad: I just dont respond, but there was the one time I tried to help with a transfer case and the op never did say what the model numbers were. after many posts i said im wasting my time and left.

·
Registered
697 Posts
If you expect detailed diagnostic help please provide detailed, or at least relevant information.
Also a wealth of answers to your specific ? about probably any truck older than 2013 can be found via search bar

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
Agreed RoofHopper. Most of the posters from the original post have left for various reasons, but the struggle remains the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts