GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now to the dealer who did the power stering pump service and is also taking care of the rear wiper issue. Ed Schmist chevy, Maumee Ohio. This dealership not only has gladly taken care of all my issues promptly, they have made sure I have a nice rental during services and have called to make sure that I am satisfied and to see if there is anything they can do in addition! The service people are friendly and professional and I have been going to them for service for many years and always the same great service and customer service. I would recomend them to anyone!:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Now to the dealer who did the power stering pump service and is also taking care of the rear wiper issue. Ed Schmist chevy, Maumee Ohio. This dealership not only has gladly taken care of all my issues promptly, they have made sure I have a nice rental during services and have called to make sure that I am satisfied and to see if there is anything they can do in addition! The service people are friendly and professional and I have been going to them for service for many years and always the same great service and customer service. I would recomend them to anyone!:great:
Thats awesome to hear Terry. Good for you! Could you please tell them to open a branch of there dealership up here for me...

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Getting it right

You know, it really is not that hard to get it right! Most dealers just don't!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts