GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I'd stick with 35%, less chance of a ticket.

On a side note if you take the vehicle out of state review the laws in the states you travel through. A few years back I traveled from Georgia to California for a visit. While in Ca. I was stopped because my tint was to dark, I informed the CHP officer that in Georgia the tint was legal, he in turn informed me that I had better take a geography class if I thought I was still in Georgia. In Ca. the tint was illegal and a ticketable offense. I thought I'd get a little leeway from a judge being I was in the Military and only in Ca. for a short visit so I took it to court, he too told me he didnt care how they did it in Georgia and fined me $145. The judge explained to me a vehicle operator is responsible for ensuring the vehicle is configured and operated in accordance with the laws of the state its being operated in no matter what the law is in the state it's registered in.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.