GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A New Jersey tire importer has notified federal highway safety officials that a recall may be needed of up to 450,000 tires it sold from a Chinese manufacturer.

More...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Great! The Explorer/Firestone lawsuits are back....:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many mass recalls can we get from China in one year?

·
Registered
126 Posts
That Does not surprise me at all!! I have seen too many Chinese tires shred themselves for no reason!! And that is on all kinds of cars!! People fall for the cheap price and forget that they are getting a truly cheap product!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
None if you don't buy their junk!:great:
that is very true. dont bash me but what tires are made from rubber in america not china? if i knew i would only buy those, even if they were expensive. i dont like to buy things from china thats why i dont have a playstation or nintendo. we need to bring production of things back to america! i am gonna stop my rant before i offend people

·
Registered
126 Posts
Depends on what are you looking for! On my Truck, nothing but BFG All Terrains. One of the best tire bargains I've been recommending to people has been Sumitomo. They are Japanese made and are really high quality. Specially for the price!! I have a set under my Bimmer now and am very happy with them!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
AMEN! brother

I pickin' up what your throwin' down though
i just have 1 BIG thing to say, if STEEL was still made in the USA we would have ALOT more jobs and isnt unemployment a BIG problem? and i think that people in the USA need to support more american companies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts