GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you give me a list of the mods done to the ride? I am gonna make a slideshow and would like to include a list of mods along with the picture of it so the slideshow is longer then like 20seconds.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yo Matt My Mod are in my Sig

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Information PM'ed.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
PM sent as per requested.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe I have the lists from everyone. As long as I do I will do the sideshow this weekend.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I made the video with windows movie maker, I dont know of any hosting sites that accept that file type. Does anyone know how I can change the file type or of a site that will accept that file type?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok after a couple days of work the rough draft is ready. It does not have Davandy's info due to not having it all when I made it, but it will be in the final cut. I am still working on the timing on some things.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjRA3RVklQ[/media]

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Windows Movie Maker, it took me forever to figure out how to save it as the right format.

·
Registered
284 Posts
WOW,,,,THAT WAS COOOOOOLL ! ! That was great work. I'm going to watch that again.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After my dad screwing up my plans to have it up last week here it is... The final copy of the slide show...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE3jlUb7SZc[/media]

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
People asked about it so here it is! Let me know what you think about it. If I had photoshop and things like that it would be better. Also if you would like anything added let me know

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
That's cool!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts