GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i want to buy a used or new TOOL BOX like the snap on or mac tools cabinets . one of those wonderful things on wheels and lots of space for my tools . i am amputated and lost one leg but wont give up to work with the cars/trucks that commes in my way ;-) but theres always trouble when im done ,, u always use alot of tools when u work and i always use two crutches to move around . to get those new tools i need when i work is "automaticliy" but when im done theres alwas lots of tools out and imagine how loong it takes to carry 20 tools back into the garage when u got both your hands already occupied !! ! ! so therefor i thougt this would be an exelent sollution .. but they are quite expensive and with a little luck i can find one here used for less money

to ship anything that big to sweden is usally TO EXPENSIVE but now i got a "once in a lifetime chance" iv got a friend whos has orderd a ducknecktrailer from federline inc in iowa and a asked him if i he got some space left in the trailer , and he had so is there someone out there who know any boxes 4 sale ? not any tjingtjongchina crap But the real deal . both the smaller modells and the loong bed 54" 56 " are intresting .. GEEE do i LOVE this club and the net *LOL* this wasent able even to ask off for yust 10 years ago !!

Best Regards Åke Of sweden

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Hi i want to buy a used or new TOOL BOX like the snap on or mac tools cabinets . one of those wonderful things on wheels and lots of space for my tools . i am amputated and lost one leg but wont give up to work with the cars/trucks that commes in my way ;-) but theres always trouble when im done ,, u always use alot of tools when u work and i always use two crutches to move around . to get those new tools i need when i work is "automaticliy" but when im done theres alwas lots of tools out and imagine how loong it takes to carry 20 tools back into the garage when u got both your hands already occupied !! ! ! so therefor i thougt this would be an exelent sollution .. but they are quite expensive and with a little luck i can find one here used for less money

to ship anything that big to sweden is usally TO EXPENSIVE but now i got a "once in a lifetime chance" iv got a friend whos has orderd a ducknecktrailer from federline inc in iowa and a asked him if i he got some space left in the trailer , and he had so is there someone out there who know any boxes 4 sale ? not any tjingtjongchina crap But the real deal . both the smaller modells and the loong bed 54" 56 " are intresting .. GEEE do i LOVE this club and the net *LOL* this wasent able even to ask off for yust 10 years ago !!

Best Regards Åke Of sweden
Great to hear you ain’t letting a disability slow you down.

Having a stroke a couple of years ago I find myself taking a lot of pictures so I can remember how things were before I took them apart.

Having 6 herniated discs in my back I also know about making things as easy as possible.

Buy one with ball bearing draws no matter what brand and you will never regret it.

Also I have a 5 shelve unit that I keep next to the truck or what ever I am working on to put the old and new parts on.

I would also suggest something like this, especially if you are an amputee.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_13930_13930

1 - 2 of 2 Posts