GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's always a good feeling when the Tornado sirens go off and you turn the tube on to see a tornado heading directly for you on the weather map.

It did go directly over me, but it had slowed down to nothing as it went overhead. Just got a lot of rain for 15 minutes.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
One good thing about being in Utah a state surrounded by mountains is we dont have worrie to much about tornados.
The only sirens i hear are from the prison next to my apt.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
360 & I20 the neighborhood behind the new fitness center.
Ok, my wife lived in the apartments down the road when she was going to school. We looked at houses all around that area and settled in South Arlington near Mansfield.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
I saw that on the news this morning, glad to hear it missed you guys.

They got 1" hail in some places.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
I saw that on the news this morning, glad to hear it missed you guys.

They got 1" hail in some places.
Saw pictures on the local news of golf ball size hail in North Arlington about 7-8 miles away. Why would you save hail in your freezer? I've got ice cubes in there already.
Looks like this whole week will be bad weather, cold front with off and on rain will be settling in on us until Monday.
Oh well we definately need the rain.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
Ok, my wife lived in the apartments down the road when she was going to school. We looked at houses all around that area and settled in South Arlington near Mansfield.
Anywhere near FM 157 and Debbie Ln?
I have accounts there and at the new Harris Methodist farther down that I visit every few days.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anywhere near FM 157 and Debbie Ln?
I have accounts there and at the new Harris Methodist farther down that I visit every few days.
Are you another nut coming to look for me? lol. Yeah, I'm 4 miles north of the new hospital. I'm not too far away from Debbie Lane.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
Are you another nut coming to look for me? lol. Yeah, I'm 4 miles north of the new hospital. I'm not too far away from Debbie Lane.
Nah, dont have time to stalk anyone, to busy at work. But if it'll make ya feel better I can post up signs in the area: "have you seen Steve?"

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
Everybody in DFW ok after that round of storms today?
My Jeep took a beating at work, 3 holes in the softtop and eight golf ball size dents on the hood and fenders.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
It's minor compared to what people off 121 got.
Glad I worked late, I woulda passed 121 & North Beach at the time the tornado was hitting.

I took the dents out with Dry Ice this morning and the duct tape patches on the top give it character.

·
Super Moderator
6,542 Posts
Looks like another round of stormy weather headed to DFW. Everybody duck and cover, stay safe out there for the next day or two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts