GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard about this coming out for the 2006 model year. Does anyone have any more information?

Looks like it will have a 6.0 L V8 that is rated somewhere around 385 HP. It also looks like it's lower with bigger wheels and tires.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Read the writeup about it on the news section of the message board. Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to look into it when I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Yeah, it's something to behold, isn't it? I'll check it out when I get the oppty and will post a review on the reviews section of the site.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The SS is pretty cool, BUT honestly with the price of gas as it is. Does it make any sense? I'm not going for more power, I'm going for less power and better gas mileage.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The more I think about it, the more I think that paying for gas for something like that would be pretty wicked. What sort of gas mileage does it get?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just frove home my new 2006 TB SS, although I haven't really punched it much yet, it does roar down the road, Since the Red Tag sale just started, that knocked $2500 off the price putting it just under $40,000, I had a 2002 LTZ I traded in for it, and with the exception of much better seats and a few pieces of chrome the interior is the same, but the exterior is very cool, the rims are great, but I am going to look for a chrome grill for it. The owner of the Chevy dealership I bought it from told me it was the 14th off the line so I'm a little nervous about that, but I got a extra couple years on the warranty just in case. If anyone else has one, let me know I'd like to see what you think about it, so far I'm loving mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts