GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was out working on my truck last night and noticed that both of the transmission cooler lines have rusted through. I checked LMC and they dont have the ones for my truck. I have the TH700R4. Does anyone know where I can find them??? HELP

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I would just go to NAPA/UAP or another good parts store IMO. Be quicker. I don't think I'd leave that very long.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now the truck is not on the road. i will check out some of my local auto stores like NAPA

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I think he's referring to the factory tranny cooler lines to rad tanks...

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he's referring to the factory tranny cooler lines to rad tanks...

you are correct cableguy:) now only if i could find them:frown:

everywhere i have looked so far has them for every tranny but mine...:frown:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
NAPA carries the generic stuff too. You just need to know length and then you bend it into shape yourself. It looks like the same line but theres like a coily spring around it so's not to bend to sharp and collapse the tube wall.
Good Luck

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NAPA carries the generic stuff too. You just need to know length and then you bend it into shape yourself. It looks like the same line but theres like a coily spring around it so's not to bend to sharp and collapse the tube wall.
Good Luck
well i went to my local place and they said bring up one of them and they will give me the straight stuff to bend.... Cableguy seems like you were right again...:cool:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
You're my Hero Jamie:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Suddenly I feel like eating a "Hero"....

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Yes they are. Even with the plastic tanks and the steel fittings. I get pretty :grrrrrr: myself doing them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts