GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
starting a build for a twin turbo 4.3 vortec. any input on rear end, tranny, and engine internals. im always open to debate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will be going into an s15 jimmy lol.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Thats sound pretty badassss for a 4.3 vortec man. I really am not familiar with turbo or superchargers and all but i'm sure there will be allot you have to do too and change out i'm assuming. I want to twin turbo my 5.3 also just don't know which turbo to use and how much would it cost? I hope someone can chime in for allot more needed info bud!

ive always looked at the t3/t4 turbos. they are highly spoken of. thats what im goin with.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds about right. i was gonna supercharge it but my buddy talked me out of it. one group of ppl got over a 1000hp outta a tt 4.3 vortec.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh definitely. im not gonna be pushing that much though. i honestly am thinking it all up day by day as i get ideas. my buddy has a set plan for it but im very creative and always thinkin of somethin to do with it which is a pain at times. right now my main project is finding the front hinges for my dang moonroof. so darn annoying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts