GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of making the default style similar to http://www.bigandtalldriver.com. What does everyone think about that? You can still make YOUR defauly style this current style if you want.

Also, what does everything think about the stats for the message forum being posted in the "forum Activity" block on the left? I have turned them on for tonight and tomorrow. I think it might scare some newbies away because they want to see a site with 25,000 members, but it's cool information to watch the site grow.

Anyhow, just let me know.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I might rethink that "Forum Statistics"... looks like an awfully small site, even though it's growing at a pretty steady rate. We'll have over 200 posts tomorrow for example.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'm into the numbers, could explain why I work at a bank. So I'm all for the statistics. I think it would be cool to watch your site grow. I would never have thought that a newbie would look at those numbers and be scared off by it.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... this post doesn't really count except that it's #200 :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think statistics are good as well, It's both encouraging and positive to see the site grow. I run across people every day that love Suburbans and for the first time we all finally have a quality site that we can contribute our thoughts and opinions to.
I look forward to posting and perusing pics of each others Suburbans.
This is a great site that I'm sure will keep growing.
Ron :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Stats would not be a problem for me either, I also think it shows the regulars the daily progress. As far as the format either one is fine by me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts