GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thats taking road rage to a whole new level...I gotta get me one of those.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
"sir do you have any weapons in the vehicle?"

"uhhhh nope, just dont look in the back seats or on the roof"

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
This could make hunt trips fun too. No one needs to get out of the truck...Just pull up the display and Boom, Bambi's roastin' on the BBQ spit.

·
Super Moderator
3,399 Posts
If you look closely enough, when the 50 cal. fires, the suspension shifts, picking up the body on the front of the truck.... but that's super-crazy

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You don't see a market for it? I can describe the perfect market for it in 2 words......Border Security.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I can here it now on the streets of bagdad..

"Hey rook, an amidican twuck. Lets blow it up, Hey what is that thinga on topa? BANG BANG BANG BANG " :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Will you guys stop posting these things. every time my wife sees them she wants me to do them.

Just kidding post all you want I just need to stop showing them to her.

PS

I could have used that when I had my neighbor problems.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Na stuff like that she doesn’t care about, you see I got in a bad bike wreck a week after we got married.

But when you find stuff like the first one or those stretch limo Burbs she goes wild.

“Make me one of those!” she says. “ I got to have that.”

You see the Burbs are really hers and I’m just the grease monkey that works on them.

And if that was armored like the Secret Service Burbs with the run flat tires there would be no stopping it.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Two things come to mind with these machine gun options.

1. Do you need special windshield wipers to get all those casings off the glass? lol

2. You never see any conversions like this on a Ford.

·
Super Moderator
3,399 Posts
trailleadr, regarding point 2, the govt only has a contract with GM as far as I know. Now, this could be for the obvious GM reasons ;)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
trailleadr, regarding point 2, the govt only has a contract with GM as far as I know. Now, this could be for the obvious GM reasons ;)
I know this.
I was just living in the dream world, that no one would ever consider doing it to a f**d, because they can't handle that kind of conversion.

Way to pop my bubble, ya big meanie.:frown:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts