GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my tahoe last night (wednesday night) and I am trying to work the rear parking assist but it doesn't seem to work properly. When I put the truck in reverse the red light comes on and it does not beep and tell me when I am close to something. I've tried cleaning off the sensors and it still doesn't work. Also the button that turns it on and off won't turn off, i've pushed it quite a few times and still nothing. When I push it, it blinks three times and the light comes right back on, not sure what the problem is but since i paid for it, i'd like it to work. I would like to know if anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it or if im just doing something wrong before i take it back to the dealership.

also it doesn't sound like my rear speakers are working and i've checked all of the dials up front but the only time i hear sound from the rear speakers is when i turn the fade all the way to the back. Anyone know what might cause the speakers to not work?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks steve, I took it in and found out that one of the sensors is missing from the back so that's why it's not working and the dealer said he would try to replace it for us for free. I don't believe it was there when we bought it because I don't recall seeing the different color lights so we'll see how that plays out.

As far as the speakers, they work fine, I was looking at the onstar speakers and expecting them to play music, silly me.... I am so new at this lol.... So they work fine.

Thanks again for helping me with this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.