·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That's shocking. :neutral:

·
Registered
15 Posts
photoshopped!

Theres no shadow from the 2x4's. wouldnt surprise me to see someone actually do that tho.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
woah woah woah you guys are looking at it all wrong. It's actually a ******* trap. Its exactly like the traps on the cartoons with the box held up with a stick. What they do is they leave a beer and a welder in there. The ******* cannot resist this combination. ******* goes in, car comes down, and you've caught yourself a *******.:eek:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
woah woah woah you guys are looking at it all wrong. It's actually a ******* trap. Its exactly like the traps on the cartoons with the box held up with a stick. What they do is they leave a beer and a welder in there. The ******* cannot resist this combination. ******* goes in, car comes down, and you've caught yourself a *******.:eek:
:rofl: :tussor: :whistle:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'd have to agree:lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
What is wrong with that. I work on my truck like that all of the time, it makes it so much easier. LOL J/K That is a pretty funy picture though

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
******* Trap

I thought that but didn’t want to offend our southern membership.

·
Registered
717 Posts
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our new "Tool of the Day" aluminum ladder in water, no shoes on, working on electrical....nice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts