GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in a used scanner, Police, Fire, Ambulance, race track etc. $125 in good working order

The Uniden Bearcat SC-200 Sportcat is a very capable portable 200 alphanumeric channel, 12 band scanner. Ten channel banks and 10 priority channels allow you to customize your scanning. The Turbo Scan feature allows scanning at up to 300 steps per second. The SC-200 has: VFO manual search, weather scan, earphone jack, band search, scan delay, full illuminated LCD display, keypad lock, channel lockout. The top of the radio has a concentric knob for Volume and Squelch and a knob for Frequency/Channel/Alpha.
This scanner is equipped with a Continuous Tone Controlled Squelch (CTCSS) and Continuous Digital Controled Squelch System (CDSS) which allows the squelch to open only when the tone you have programmed with a specific frequency is received along with a transmission. Click here to view CTCSS/CDSS table.
The SC-200 is ready to operate and includes: DB9 Computer Serial Interface Cable, BP-180 rechargeable battery pack, BNC type flex antenna, belt clip, earphone, AD-70U AC adapter/charger and SportCat Frequency Guide.
Connection to a computer is optional. Connection to a computer requires additional software not provided.
Specifications
Scan rate: 100 channels per second.
Search rate: 100 or 300 steps per second.
Scan delay: 2 seconds.
Size with antenna attached: 2.5 W x 11.75 H x 1.75 D inches. 0.71 lbs. (320 g.)

Frequency Range

· 29- 30 Ham Band 10 Meters
· 30- 50 VHF Low
· 50- 54 Ham Band 6 Meters
· 108-137 Aircraft
· 137-144 Federal Government
· 144-148 Ham Band 2 Meters
· 148-174 VHF High Band
· 406-420 Federal Government
· 420-450 Ham Band 70 Cm
· 450-470 UHF Band
· 470-512 UHF "T" Band
· 806-956 800 MHz Band (less cellular)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Someone gonna make me an offer or what LOL

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was fun until Police, Fire, Ambulance all went to digital trunking system...Nice! I'm not paying for a digital tracker.

·
Registered
15 Posts
that is a fair deal, i'v bought the same one, but digital trunk tracking for half that. i'v not got 4 scanners, one in each astro and one in the house.. sorry.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I've got one in somewhere in the garage that had a dedicated priority channel for the car to walkie talkie transmissions that the CHP used. The idea was that if you picked up a transmission on the channel, the 'bear' was nearby. Used it in the Pantera for those quick trips to Vegas. Lately I've found it easier to just do the limit.:biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts