GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did the configurator on the Chevy website. The "build your own" Tahoe deal. I added every option on the books and it crashed the system!

Ended up being $49,975.00. Just thought that was a little shocking. Just curious what options people have on their Tahoes and what value they get out of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in SW Nebraska. I spend my days fixing GM products. I have two options to share. I do not care for leather seats myself. The second is electronic shift 4X4. When I need 4X4 I want it to work. I get upset when I am on a muddy slick road or up to my hood in snow and a computer shuts down 4X4 for any reason it chooses. Dont get me wrong, I am a GM man and love the products. Really, how hard is it to pull the lever. My first truck was a US Forest Service '78 GMC 3/4 ton 4X4. Manual lock hubs and BOOT shift t-case. I could not get that thing stuck if I tried ( I was 17, I did try ). My '95 Yukon is floor shift t-case and easy to operate. I check the wiring at the front diff accuator when I am changing the oil. When I need 4X4 I know it is there. I would not buy a new one with electronic shift. My opinion. Have a great day.

·
Registered
36 Posts
one of my friends purchase one back in feb.. and he said that his came up to around 60k he has the z71 package, and alot of other options.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that's crazy. I could buy a cheap house for that much in the south.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts